Intel Core i7-990X BX80613I7990X Extreme Edition Processor - Six Core, 12MB L3 Cache, 1.5MB L2 Cache, 3.46 GHz (3.73 GHz Max Turbo), Socket B (LGA 1366), 130W, Fan, Unlocked, RetailItem#: 8280824 | Model#: BX80613I7990X
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Intel Core i7-990X 3.46 GHz Extreme Edition CPU Product Details
Intel Core i7-990X BX80613I7990X Extreme Edition Processor
For enhancing your computing, opt for the Intel Core i7-990X Extreme Edition Processor that comes with an array of wonderment! This Second Generation Intel Quad-Core Processor gives you powerful performance with which you can blaze through your today's applications. With a processor speed of 3.46 GHz (3.73 GHz Max Turbo), it helps your system perform sound, quickly, and smoothly. When installed, your PC can run programs, applications, and tasks seamlessly and installation is easy with its Socket B (LGA 1366) interface. Plus, it has a powerful 130W that offers more power for your processor. With its HyperThreading technology, this your Extreme Edition Processor makes use of its resources more efficiently, enabling you to run demanding applications, at the same time still manage to maintain your system's responsiveness. Purchase the Intel Core i7-990X Extreme Edition Processor now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Six Core CPU; powerful performance that handles multitasking with ease
- 3.46 GHz (3.73 GHz Max Turbo) processor speed; lightning-fast computing speeds
- Socket B (LGA 1366); makes it fitting with today's motherboards
- 12MB L3 Cache; high performance computing
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858217538
Mfg Part No: BX80613I7990X
( Length:7, Width:7, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 2.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.