Intel Core i5-2500K BX8063I52500 Unlocked Processor - Quad Core, 6MB L3 Cache, 1MB L2 Cache, 3.30 GHz (3.70 GHz Max Turbo), Socket H2 (LGA1155), 95W, Fan, RetailItem#: I69-2500K | Model#: BX80623I52500K
Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30GHz Quad-Core Unlocked CPU Product Details
Intel Core i5-2500K BX80623I52500 Unlocked Processor
Unlock Your Full Potential: The 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2500K BX80623I52500 Unlocked Processor enables system tuning, providing extra performance and flexibility for more complex multimedia applications and immersive gaming. The Intel Core i5-2500K BX80623I52500 Unlocked Processor delivers performance automatically when you need it with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0. Get improved multitasking with these quad-core processors and a stunning visual experience from the built-in visual features. These 2nd gen Intel® Core™ processor family delivers a visibly smarter PC experience. Improved performance, greater adaptability, and unique visual features combine for a better computing experience you can see.
Whether you use the PC to be creative, play games, or for everyday tasks such as homework, these new processors make it easier for you to design, render, edit, play, and share. These 2nd gen Intel Core processors feature Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, delivering a burst of processor speed automatically when the workload demands additional performance.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel® Quick Sync Video allows the conversion of media from one device to another at incredible speed.
- Intel® Clear Video Technology provides visual quality and color fidelity enhancements for exceptionally vivid HD and Blu-ray playback and Intel®
- HD Graphics offers the performance needed for playing mainstream games—so what you see looks amazing and runs without hesitation or interruption.
- The built-in visuals of the 2nd gen Intel Core processors eliminate the need for a discrete graphics card, reducing power consumption and system cost.
Note: 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i5 processors are not compatible with Socket H (LGA1156).
Quad-core processor delivers four-way multicore processing via parallelism resulting in more efficient use of processor resources—higher processing throughput—and improved performance on the multi-threaded software of today and tomorrow.
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology is an advanced means of enabling very high performance while also delivery power-conservation.
6 MB Intel Smart Cache is dynamically shared to each processor core, based on workload.
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: BX80623I52500K
UPC No: 735858217354
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.9500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I69-2500K
55 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit G
Richmond Hill, ON
Canada, L4B 1E5
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.