Thermaltake XT 775 Watt 80+ Bronze Modular PSU Product Details
Thermaltake TPX-775M Toughpower XT 775W Power Supply
The new Thermaltake TPX-775M Toughpower XT 775W Power Supply provides 25 watts more than other brands in the market. With an extra 25W output, you can easily upgrade to more devices. The new Thermaltake TPX-775M Toughpower XT 775W Power Supply offers high quality Japanese made solid state capacitors for DC-DC converter module and 3.3V & 5V ripple, built tough enough to satisfy even the most hard-core PC gamers. Using an innovative circuit board layout and high-tech components, the new Thermaltake TPX-775M Toughpower XT 775W Power Supply is an industry leader in energy efficiency, capable of reaching up to 89% efficiency at 20 to 100% under real-world load conditions.
The new S.P.T indicator LEDs enables the user to check the power supply status themselves by viewing the Standby, PG signal and Temperature LED. Under abnormal situations, the S.P.T indicator will display red colors to warn the user and protect your system. The result is a more reliable and longer lasting power supply that exhibits less degradation over time for optimal performance.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Certified for NVIDIA SLI Hybrid, CrossFire X and 80PLUS Bronze.
- Superior dynamic response and great system stability.
- Maintain tight DC output to decrease compatibility issues.
- Increases better efficiency, can reach up to 89%. It is more environments friendly.
- Powerful single +12V rail to provide the best compatibility for your PC.
- FanDelayCool feature keeps the 140mm Fan running for 15 to 30 seconds after System Shutdown to dissipate the remaining system heat.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: TPX-775M
UPC No: 841163036884
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:5, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 6.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T925-2426
55 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit G
Richmond Hill, ON
Canada, L4B 1E5
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.