The E2MT E2 Environmental Sensor Module works with Tripp Lite LX Platform devices, including WEBCARDLX, WEBCARDLXS, PDU3XE-Series PDUs and PDU3E-Series PDUs. By connecting the included USB cable to an LX Platform device, the E2MT allows you to remotely monitor ambient temperature conditions in network environments.
If temperature values exceed a certain limit, it is recorded in the event log of the LX Platform device’s PowerAlert Device Manager interface. The E2MT mounts magnetically to most racks and cabinets. Up to three E2 modules can be daisy-chained together. A built-in retention harness secures cable connections to reduce clutter.
- Compatible devices include WEBCARDLX, WEBCARDLXS, PDU3XE-Series PDUs and PDU3E-Series PDUs
- Measures and monitors ambient temperature
- Attaches magnetically to most racks and cabinets
- Up to 3 E2 modules can be daisy-chained together
- Built-in cable harness reduces clutter
- USB cable included
- Compatible with Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert software