Gateway M-1626 Refurbished Laptop Computer
Be amazed by what the Gateway M-1626 Refurbished Laptop Computer can do for you. The Gateway M-1626 Refurbished Laptop Computer offers a world of multimedia possibilities, in a lightweight 6.29-pound chassis that’s packed with the latest technologies. This versatile laptop runs on the Windows Vista Home Premium operating system and comes loaded with an AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Dual-Core Mobile Technology TL-60 2.0GHz processor, 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM memory, and a 250GB 5400RPM SATA hard drive. The Gateway M-1626 also boasts an 8X multi-format dual layer DVDRW with DVD-RAM and Labelflash™ drive that you can use to burn videos and watch your favorite movies on the M-1626's brilliant 15.4-inch WXGA (1280 x 800) TFT display. With Labelflash™ technology, you can burn labels directly onto your disks. Other superb features include 802.11g wireless LAN, a 1.3-megapixel webcam, 5-in-1 memory card reader, three USB 2.0 ports, and a HDMI connector. For superior performance, a variety of entertainment options, and the mobility you need for your on-the-go lifestyle, choose the Gateway M-1626 Refurbished Laptop Computer.
What It Is & Why You Need It
- A versatile 6.29-pound laptop running on a powerful AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Dual-Core Mobile Technology TL-60 2.0GHz processor.
- Superb communications features, including 802.11g wireless LAN and a 1.3-megapixel webcam.
- Plenty of entertainment options, including an 8X multi-format dual layer DVDRW with Labeflash™ drive and a high-resolution 15.4-inch WXGA TFT display.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Mfg Part No:
Shipping Weight: pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number:
55 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit G
Richmond Hill, ON
Canada, L4B 1E5
- logos are registered trademarks of . All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.