NOX Audio 2837872 Specialist Gaming Bundle - Specialist Stereo Headset, Network Universal Gaming Adapter, Cables Included, Black (Refurbished)Item#: V900-1014 RF | Model#: 2837872 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
NOX Audio 2837872 Specialist Gaming Bundle REFURB Product Details
NOX Audio 2837872 Specialist Gaming Bundle
The NOX Audio 2837872 Specialist Gaming Bundle is compatible with the Xbox 360, PS3, PC and handheld gaming systems as well as personal media players and cell phones including the iPod® and iPhone®. The NOX Audio 2837872 Specialist Gaming Bundle combines the Specialist 3.5mm Headset and the Negotiator Gaming Adapter. The Specialist Headset redefines comfort and mobility with its featherweight construction built on a collapsible frame and provides optimal sound performance. The Negotiator is a simple USB dongle that makes switching between gaming consoles a snap – literally! The interchangeable PS3 and Xbox 360 interfaces snap into place on the body of the Negotiator, which also utilizes an optical input to deliver a clean, crisp sound. The NOX Audio 2837872 Specialist Gaming Bundle stands above the competition in form, function and price-point.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Compact. Convenient. Cool. Unique fold-up hinged design for portability, conveniently located, easy-to-reach volume knob built into the right ear cup.
- Retractable Boom: A Retractable microphone Boom rotates out of the left ear cup to your desired location, letting you chat when you want and hide the mic when you’d rather just be a good listener.
- Dual Drivers provide crisp, clean sound and contribute to excellent impulse response coupled with ultra-low distortion.
- Simple User Interface: The interchangeable interfaces allow users to connect quickly and easily to PS3, Xbox 360 and PC
- Enhanced Experience: An integrated optical 3.5 mm audio connection delivers crisp, clean sound, optimizing the listening experience in games, music and movies.
- Drivers: Dual 26mm Mylar
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Noise Reduction: 6 dB @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 104 dBSPL @ 1 kHz, THD: <0.5% @ 1 kHz; <2% from 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input impedance: 32-ohms
- Microphone: 4mm omnidirectional
- Light weight: 0.30 lbs
Included in the Box
- Specialist Stereo headset
- Carrying Case
- PC Splitter
- Negotiator Universal Gaming Adapter
- 12 ft. Specialist Audio Controller Cable
- 2 ft. Optical Cable
- Standard PC Headset Adapter
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: NOX
Warranty provided by: NOX
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2837872
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:8, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 1.8500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V900-1014 RF
55 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit G
Richmond Hill, ON
Canada, L4B 1E5
- NOX logos are registered trademarks of NOX. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.