Netgear ProSafe VG318 Wireless VPN FireWall Product Details
Netgear ProSafe VG318 Wireless VPN FireWall
This comprehensive and affordable solution offers wired and wireless connectivity and businessclass protection for small office and remote/branch office users. It combines five functions in a single, compact package – Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall, 802.11g wireless access point, IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) appliance, NAT router, and eight-port Fast Ethernet switch. Powerful and standards-based, it delivers both 10 and 100 Mbps connections for wired devices, plus 802.11b/g devices at speeds up to 108 Mbps. This complete solution offers high-performance features in a space-saving, easy-to-use design.
Heavy Duty Security
More than just a simple NAT router, the ProSafe FVG318 SPI firewall provides business-class protection, blocking unwanted users from accessing the network. Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 Enterprise (WPA2) shields wireless communication with the highest available level of industry-standard encryption and authentication. Comprehensive controls block or filter unwanted addresses, services, protocols, and URLs, fortifying your network. Up to eight simultaneous IPSec VPN security association connections protect links between business locations, encrypting all traffic as it traverses the Internet – perfect for telecommuters and remote offices. VPNC compliant.
Easy to set up and use, with intuitive Smart Wizards™ that help connect to your ISP and establish VPN connections. SNMP support provides complete remote administration – perfect for corporate teleworkers, remote offices, and small businesses that can take advantage of centralized administration. Dynamic DNS capabilities facilitate remote access, cameras, games, and other hosted services for users with dynamic IP addresses.
- Built in 802.11g wireless access point – up to 108 Mbps
- Dual firewall—SPI and NAT—stops most known attacks
- Integrated 8 port LAN and 1 port WAN 10/100 switch
- Support for up to 8 simultaneous IPSec VPN tunnels
- SNMP Manageable - Optimized for ProSafe Network Management Software NMS100
- Smart Wizard and VPN Wizard for ease of setup and deployment
- 10/100 WAN port is ready for high-speed broadband
- IEEE 802.11i Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2 Enterprise)
- WiFi Multimedia (WMM)
- Single detachable 5 dBi antenna
- Exposed host (DMZ) capability
- Optimized for ProSafe VPN Client software VPN01L/VPN05L
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
UPC No: 606449041668
Mfg Part No: FVG318NA
( Length:10, Width:4, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.