XFX nForce 680i LT SLI Motherboard Product Details
nForce 680I LT
SLI-Ready Intel Socket 775 Motherboard
Are you ready for dual-GPU computing? Whether you're a gamer or just a graphics buff, the XFX nForce 680I LT is an excellent chassis. It is designed for Intel processors like the Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Extreme Quad, Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, Celeron D, Pentium 4, and Pentium D series. It has 2 PCI Express x16 slots, perfect for running two SLI-ready GPUs. There are also 2 PCI Express x1 slots and 2 PCI slots. This Vista Ready motherboard features the NVIDIA nForce 680i LT SLI MCP Chipset. It supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 setups and SATA components. Other features include onboard LAN, 8 possible USB ports, and NVIDIA technologies like FirstPacket, MediaShield Storage, nTune Utility, and more.
A Closer Look
The nForce 680i LT SLI provides 4 DIMM sockets using Dual Channel 240-pin DDR2 with a total capacity of up to 8GB-64bit (4GB-32bit). You can install DDR2 800MHz Memory.
The nForce 680i LT SLI fully supports PCI Express, the latest I/O interconnect technology that speeds up the PCI bus. PCI Express features point-to-point serial interconnections between devices and allows higher clockspeeds by carrying data in packets. This high-speed interface is software compatible with existing PCI specifications.
The nForce 680i LT SLI includes built in IDE facilities that support Ultra ATA 100.
The nForce 680i LT SLI comes with a High Definition audio codec which supports high quality 8-channel audio.
ATA RAID Support
The nForce 680i LT SLI supports the Serial ATA technology through the Serial ATA interfaces. Doubles bus bandwidth which provides blazingly high disk performance, up to 3.0Gb/s, with RAID 0, 1, 0+1, and 5 solutions.
- XFX nForce 680i LT SLI NVIDIA Socket 775 ATX Motherboard
- Users Manual
- Drivers CD
- Firewire 1394a Port Bracket Module
- (4) Four Port USB 2.0 Bracket Module
- SLI Bridge
- (2) Two SATA Cables
- Y-Cable SATA Power Connector
- I/O Back Panel Shield
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 1 Micro ATX Motherboards
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 2: ATX Motherboards
- XFX 8-Pin ATX 12V Addendum
- XFX MB-N680-ILT DataSheet
Manufactured by: XFX
Warranty provided by: XFX
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: MB-N680-ILT
UPC No: 778656043749
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:5, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 4.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- XFX logos are registered trademarks of XFX. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.