Intel C2Q Q6600 2.40GHz OEM Product Details
Note: A CPU cooling fan is not included with this CPU. In order to safeguard your warranty and achieve optimum performance we recommend purchasing a new compatible cooling fan. Click Here for more info »
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Processor HH80562PH0568M
Thanks to the Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Processor HH80562PH0568M, users won't have any troubles getting their system running like a well-oiled machine. The Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Processor HH80562PH0568M uses four cores and four threads, possessing a clock speed of 2.4GHz. This processor has an L2 cache of 8MB, and comes with a host of technologies, such as Intel Virtualization technology, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep technology, and Thermal Monitoring technologies, that make this processing unit a great combination of power and reliability.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- The processing unit you need; uses four cores, four threads, and has a clock speed of 2.4GHz and an L2 cache of 8MB
- Plenty of extra features; enjoy Intel Virtualization technology, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep technology, and Thermal Monitoring technologies, and Intel 64 Architecture
- Intel® Wide Dynamic Execution. Enabling delivery of more instructions per clock cycle to improve execution time and energy efficiency
- Intel® Intelligent Power Capability Designed to deliver more energy-efficient performance and smarter battery performance in your laptop
- Intel® Smart Memory Access Improving system performance by optimizing the use of the available data bandwidth
- Intel® Advanced Smart Cache Providing a higher-performance, more efficient cache subsystem. Optimized for multi-core and dual-core processors
- Intel® Advanced Digital Media Boost Accelerating a broad range of applications, including video, speech and image, photo processing, encryption, financial, engineering and scientific applications
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: SYX Support
UPC No: 890552699966
Mfg Part No: HH80562PH0568M
( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.