Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Mid Tower - Supports ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX, 2 x 120mm XtraFlo Fans, 7 x Expansion Slots, 2 x 5.25" Drive Bays, 4 x 3.5" Drive Bays, (No Power Supply) - RC-902XB-KKN2Item#: YYD2-RC902XBKKN2CA | Model#: RC-902XB-KKN2
- Currently out of Stock (Details)
Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Mid Tower Product Details
Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Mid Tower
The Cooler Master HAF XB EVO takes the famous High Air Flow series to a revolutionary new form factor with extreme cooling performance. The removable horizontal motherboard tray and large mesh top and front panels with two 120mm XtraFlo front fans create a powerful front to back airflow. There is plenty of space for even the tallest high performance tower heatsinks, thick liquid cooling radiators and up to 3 of the high-end graphics cards. The side panels with their rigid carry handles and the top mesh panel can be removed, transforming the HAF XB into a test bench with direct access to the hardware. The front panel features two USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports as well as 2 X-dock slots for lightning fast data transfers.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- A case quickly and easily transforms into a test bench – ideal for enthusiasts and overclockers
- Two durable XtraFlo fans included in the front (also supports a 240mm radiator) for powerful airflow
- Supports a tower CPU coolers up to 180mm tall and high-end VGAs up to 334mm long
- Supports up to 4 HDDs or SSDs by removable HDD cages
- Motherboard tray can be removed to install, remove or swap components
- Dual USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports and X-Dock slots in the front for lightning fast plug-n-play I/O
- Rigid carry handles on the side panels
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cooler Master
Warranty provided by: Cooler Master
UPC No: 884102025242
Mfg Part No: RC-902XB-KKN2
( Length:21, Width:19, Depth:16)
Shipping Weight: 23.5000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 29pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cooler Master logos are registered trademarks of Cooler Master. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.