Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Patch Cable - Rated for 550MHz/1Gbps Communications, RJ45 Male to RJ45 Male, Molded Connectors w/Strain Relief, PVC 4 Pair Stranded UTP, 5 ft, Purple - N201-005-PUItem#: YYT2-3531DE | Model#: N201-005-PU
- Currently out of Stock (Details)
Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Patch Cable - N201-005-PU Product Details
Tripp Lite Cat6 Purple Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable
The Tripp Lite Cat6 is a 5 ft. Purple Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable which gives you an advantage over the others. This high-speed cable enables you to distribute data, voice and video at a faster rate. It delivers a stable performance up to 550MHz and each cable comes UL verified meeting EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. It is made for use in Cat6, Cat5e and Cat5 applications. Order the Tripp Lite Cat6 Purple Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable today!
- Meets Cat6 cabling standards
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332187598
Mfg Part No: N201-005-PU
( Length:6, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.