Add the GN 1000 Remote Handset Lifter to your GN Netcom wireless headset system, and youre completely free to roam. With the GN 1000 RHL, you can answer calls, and end them, from wherever your wireless headset takes you.
Technology you can trust.
Most handset lifters respond to sounds within a certain frequency range. If theyre not perfectly adjusted, you can miss calls or be signaled when there isnt a call. But the GN 1000 RHL senses the magnetic field the speaker generates when your phone rings, which means its virtually foolproof. So you never miss a call.
No compatibility or reliability worries.
The GN 1000 RHLs design is based on a comprehensive study of telephone measurement specifications, so it works with over 90% of all business telephones. Unless your phone has a truly unusual design, it will work with yours.
|Handset Lifts Automatically!
One-button operation. Its incredibly easy to use, too. When you hear the ring tone, you push a button. The GN 1000 RHL immediately lifts the handset and connects the call. At the end of your call, just push the button again to hang up.
|Two Minutes To Lift-off.
Unlike some handset lifters, the GN 1000 RHL is incredibly easy to install. A few simple steps, and youre ready to go.
|Very Reliable Handset Lifter!
And since the GN 1000 RHL has been tested to lift and lower the heaviest handsets 100,000 times, you know it will keep working. For a good long time.
- Automatically lifts and lowers handset
- Works with most standard phones
- Magnetic sensor technology
- Fast operation
- Easy to install and use
- Online indicator
- Elegant design, near-zero footprint
- Answers and ends calls remotely
- Eliminates compatibility questions
- Reliable operation
- Never miss a call
- Gets you up and running quickly and easily
- Lets others know when youre on a call
- Doesnt add to desktop clutter
- 6-Position lifter arm height Control: Position toward the, + to raise
the lifter higher and toward the, - to lower the lifter if it is too high.
- Ring sensor on/off Button: Press to disable the Ring sensor if using
the speakerphone when your phone is connected to a Wireless Headset beltpack
- Ring sensitivity adjustment knob: Increases or decreases the sensitivity
of the Ring detector For optimal use at a comfortable Ring Volume.
- External Ring sensor: Allows you to place a magnetic detector over,
the ringer if it is not located under the handset, keeping your ringer Volume
at a comfortable level.
- Ring sensitivity LED/online indicator: Lights when the handset is
lifted and you have clear dialtone; flashes when the Ring sensor power Button
- NO Additional power Source required: Runs off the GN Wireless Product.
Incredibly easy to install and operate.
- Dimensions: (L) 4.25" x (D) 1.25" x (H) 4"
Manufactured by: GN Netcom
Warranty provided by: GN Netcom
UPC No: 706487007586
Mfg Part No: 01-0369
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- GN Netcom logos are registered trademarks of GN Netcom. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.