Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB Desktop Memory Module - DIMM 288 Pin, 2133MHz (PC4-17000), CL14, 1.2V, Unbuffered, Non-ECC, Black - HX421C14FB/16Item#: YYS2-5623513 | Model#: HX421C14FB/16
Currently Out Of Stock!
Kingston HyperX Fury Memory Module - HX421C14FB/16 Product Details
Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB Desktop Memory
Get optimum performance from your computer with the Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB Desktop Memory. The memory speed of 2133MHz speed ensures to deliver unmatched performance for high end computing and multimedia tasks. Its gold plated leads provide smooth data transmission with the motherboard, and its 288-pin DIMM form factor makes it compatible with most of the PC and Desktops. The four of 4GB DDR4 SDRAM memory modules gives a total of 16GB memory to provide the large data handling and the super multitasking ability to the PC/desktop, making it ideal for a creative professional, high end gamer or PC enthusiast. Its operating voltage of just 1.2V let it consume less power and also makes it energy efficient. Order the Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB Desktop Memory at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 288-pin DIMM form factor; enables easy attachment with the memory socket on the motherboard
- 16GB of DDR4 SDRAM memory; gives the large data handling capacity to the system for optimum performance with super multitasking ability
- 2133 MHz memory speed; supports the processor for faster data processing for the enhanced system output
- Gold plated leads; provide smooth data transmission for superior performance
- 1.2V operation; less operating voltage and power consumption makes it energy efficient
Manufactured by: Kingston
Warranty provided by: Kingston
UPC No: 740617256581
Mfg Part No: HX421C14FB/16
( Length:7, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Kingston logos are registered trademarks of Kingston. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.