Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 20FB Ultrabook – Intel Core i5 6300U, 2.4GHz, 8GB LPDDR3, 256GB SSD TCG Opal Encryption 2, 14" IPS Display, Intel HD 520, 802.11ac, Win 7 Pro 64-bit, French - 20FB004JCAItem#: YYI2-4043CC | Model#: 20FB004JCA
Currently Out Of Stock!
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook - 20FB004JCA Product Details
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 20FB Ultrabook
Get the perfect combination of style and powerful computing performance while on the go with Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 20FB Ultrabook. It is powered by Intel Core i5 6300U 2.4GHz Dual-Core processor with 8GB LPDDR3 SDRAM to deliver superb performance even during intense multitasking. It has 256GB SSD TCG Opal Encryption 2 to save many documents, videos, music and other digital files. This ultrabook features a 14" IPS LED Backlit display which delivers amazing visuals in 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) resolution. Gain fast, reliable wireless connectivity with built-in Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.1. A carbon fiber roll cage with reinforcement throughout makes the X1 Carbon Ultrabook ultralight, ultradurable and highly portable. Stay unplugged all day, but when needed, boost your battery up to 80% capacity in just 35 minutes. Buy Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 20FB Ultrabook today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Core i5 6300U 2.4GHz Dual-Core processor; provides outstanding speed and system performance
- 8GB LPDDR3 SDRAM; enhances the system’s multitasking operations for more productivity
- 256GB SSD TCG Opal Encryption 2; provides ample storage to save your files, documents and other multimedia content
- 14" IPS LED Backlit display; delivers amazing visuals in 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) resolution
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Lenovo
Warranty provided by: Lenovo
UPC No: 190404124782
Mfg Part No: 20FB004JCA
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.7300 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Lenovo logos are registered trademarks of Lenovo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.