CyberPower Intelligent LCD Series UPS Product Details
CyberPower Intelligent LCD Series BRG1350AVRLCD UPS
Prevent data loss and equipment damage caused by unstable electricity surge using the CyberPower Intelligent LCD Series Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS). The CyberPower Intelligent LCD Series UPS offers 1350VA/810Watts of power to provide up to 13.5 minutes of run time at half load to your devices during blackouts. This provides ample time to save critical data, which is essential in businesses. This uninterrupted power supply helps save resources as well thanks to its patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry, which is more energy efficient compared to other products. The CyberPower Intelligent LCD Series BRG1350AVRLCD UPS has 2 maintenance-free and replaceable (RB1290 x2), 12-volt sealed lead acid batteries for convenient and hassle-free operation. Be one step ahead of power outages, buy this smart UPS now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry; reduces energy costs, helping your wallet and the environment save resources
- Automatic Voltage Regulation; stabilizes the AC voltage by increasing low voltages and decreasing high voltages to maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment
- Multifunction LCD Panel; displays UPS vitals like input/output voltage level, automatic voltage regulator, battery capacity, runtime estimate, load level, overload, fault condition, event logging, and silent mode and more
- Ultra-Quiet Operation; produces one of the lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class
- HID compliant USB Connectivity; enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets; accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets
- Resettable Circuit Breaker; so the user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- USB Charging; with two (2) 5Vdc USB charging ports with 2.1A support located on the front panel for convenient access to charge portable electronic devices such as tablets, mobile phones, MP3 players, and cameras
- Our PowerPanel® power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 8 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, 2000, 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012.
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
UPC No: 649532618293
Mfg Part No: BRG1350AVRLCD
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 26.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.