HP Workstation Z240 Tower PC- Intel Core i7-6700 3.40GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel HD Graphics 530, RAID Capable, DVD-RW, GigE, 2x DisplayPort, DVI-I, preinstalled w/ Win 7 Pro 64-bit - L9K20UT#ABAItem#: YYS2-5570429 | Model#: L9K20UT#ABA
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
HP Workstation Z240 - Core i7-6700 3.4GHz - 16GB Product Details
HP Workstation Z240 Tower PC
The HP Workstation Z240 Tower PC allows you to customize your experience while still balancing your IT budget. HP reliability, thorough testing, and ISV certification means that the HP Workstation Z240 Tower PC is designed as a long-term budget friendly solution. It features powerful graphics and is powered by the Intel Core i7-6700 3.40GHz Quad-core processor to improve productivity and redefine multi-tasking to a greater level. The HP Z240 Tower Workstation PC is also equipped with a 16GB RAM to deliver fast system response and ensure lag-free operations. Its dependable 256GB solid state drive provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software that provides a user-friendly interface and innovative features for optimum system performance. Hence, without applying too much of thought process, go ahead and order the HP Workstation Z240 Tower PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 256GB SSD capacity; allows you to store huge amount of files, documents, and other multimedia
- 16GB memory; ensures seamless multitasking performance
- USB 2.0 & USB 3.0 ports; ensure great connectivity
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit operating system; enhances your system performance and lets you install all latest applications with ease
Frequently Bought Together
- Buy this item with HP DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter - DisplayPort
Manufactured by: HPI (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPI (Canada)
UPC No: 889894548030
Mfg Part No: L9K20UT#ABA
( Length:24, Width:20, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 25.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 26pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPI (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPI (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.