Corsair Obsidian Series 750D - Airflow Edition - full tower - extended ATX - no power supply ( ATX ) - black - (CC-9011078-WW)Item#: JOR-300812971 | Model#: CC-9011078-WW
- Price Was:
- Instant Savings:
- - $26.00 (11%)
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition ATX Case Product Details
The Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition full tower PC case combines generous expansion flexibility, excellent air or water cooling capabilities, and an interior that’s optimized for fast and easy builds and upgrades. It has a clean, elegant exterior that dispenses with arbitrary plastic add-ons in return for the beauty of brushed aluminum and solid steel.
This rigid, rugged exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components and the sophisticated cooling you’ll need if you’re going to push those components to their limits. Also, it incorporates a host of clever system builder-focused features, because building a system should be straightforward, trouble-free, and even fun.
- Generous Expansion Room for Building High Performance Systems - Nine PCI-E expansion slots, up to ten 3.5” or 2.5” drives and three 5.25” drive bays.
- High Airflow Front Mesh Design - Quiet, efficient air cooling performance for your CPU and GPUs.
- Modular Drive Cage System - Save space and customize your layout for your storage or aiflow needs.
- Fast, Straightforward Builds - Smart design features like tool-free drive installation, thumbscrews, and excellent cable routing make this a true builder’s PC case.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
UPC No: 843591057622
Mfg Part No: CC-9011078-WW
( Length:22, Width:13, Depth:25)
Shipping Weight: 25.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 32pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.