Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip TLP606USBB Product Details
Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip
The Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip features a surge suppression rating of 990 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes. It includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression, as well as technology that filter out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise, preventing interference from disrupting your electronics and inflicting damage or data loss. Your computer and peripherals plug into six NEMA 5-15R outlets, including one designed to accept bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets. Dual USB ports provide 2.1 total amps for fast charging smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and other portable devices. Integrated 15-amp circuit breaker protects all outlets against dangerous overloads. Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. Green LED indicates protection status. The 6-foot AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug allows this unit to reach distant outlets, giving you flexibility in placing the surge protector. Buy Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip today!
- 990-joule rating protects your computer, printer, scanner, external hard drive and other sensitive electronic components against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- 6 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals
- 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug long enough to reach distant outlets
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332189851
Mfg Part No: TLP606USBB
( Length:15, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.