Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip - TLP615B Product Details
Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip
The Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip features a surge suppression rating of 790 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes. It includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression, as well as technology that filter out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise, preventing interference from disrupting your electronics and inflicting damage or data loss. Your computer and peripherals plug into six NEMA 5-15R outlets, including one designed to accept bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets. Integrated 15-amp circuit breaker protects all outlets against dangerous overloads. Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. Green LED indicates protection status. The 15-foot AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug allows the TLP615B to reach distant outlets, giving you flexibility in placing the power strip. Buy Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip today!
- 790-joule rating protects your computer, printer, scanner, external hard drive and other sensitive electronic components against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- 6 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals
- 15 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug long enough to reach distant outlets
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332189820
Mfg Part No: TLP615B
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.