Samsung Galaxy Tab A Tablet - Quad-Core 1.2GHz, 16GB Storage, 1.5GB RAM, 8" PLS TFT 1024x768, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi, 4200mAh, Android 5.0 Lollipop OS, White - SM-T350NZWAXACItem#: SMB-300807970 | Model#: SM-T350NZWAXAC
Free Shipping Today!
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" Tablet Product Details
Samsung Galaxy Tab A Tablet
Enjoy super-fast performance with the thin and lightweight Samsung Galaxy Tab A Tablet. See your movies and games pop with vivid colors, dark shadows and stunning contrast in 1024 x 768 resolution on the 8" Plane to Line Switching (PLS) TFT display screen. It has Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system and is powered by Qualcomm APQ8016 Quad-core processor with 1.5GB RAM which provides the power and speed you need to switch between your favorite apps quickly and easily. This tablet allows you to capture sharp photos and videos with 5MP rear-facing camera or shoot self-portraits with 2MP front-facing camera. You can save music, videos, photos, apps and other content on 16GB internal storage. It has a microSD slot which allows additional storage expansion up to 128GB with a compatible card. You can easily connect to the internet with this Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n enabled tablet and also do wireless pairing of compatible Bluetooth devices. This tablet has long lasting 4200 mAh Lithium Ion battery. Buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab A Tablet today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8" Plane to Line Switching display screen; lets you view crisp, clear visuals in 1024x768 resolution
- 16GB Storage; provides ample storage space for apps and other content
- 4200mAh; keeps you powered up to watch, read and game at home or on the go
- Android OS; provides an intuitive and customizable user experience
Manufactured by: Samsung
Warranty provided by: Samsung
UPC No: 887276081205
Mfg Part No: SM-T350NZWAXAC
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Samsung logos are registered trademarks of Samsung. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.