VIVOTEK’s FE8191 is a market-leading Ultra-Megapixel fisheye fixed dome network cameras, featuring a detailed 12-Megapixel CMOS sensor which guarantees superb image quality. Equipped with a 1.5 mm fisheye lens for 180° panoramic view (wall mount) or 360° surround view (ceiling/wall/floor mount) with zero blind spots, the camera is able to provide total coverage of wide, open areas, such as airports, shopping malls, parking lots, retail stores, offices and more.
The FE8191 is equipped with a removable IR-cut filter and WDR Enhancement technology, which allows the cameras to maintain optimal image quality around the clock and unparalleled visibility under high-contrast lighting environments. 3D Noise Reduction technology enables the cameras to capture clear, polished video under low-light conditions. Plus, it is compatible with VIVOTEK’s Panoramic PTZ solution, allowing users to simultaneously monitor an area overview from a fisheye model while providing a detailed regional view from a speed dome camera.
- 12-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 12 fps @ 2944x2944
- 1.5 mm Fisheye Lens for 180° Panoramic View and 360° Surround View
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
- Panoramic PTZ Function with Speed Dome Camera for monitoring detailed regional view.
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Support Local Dewarping
- Pixel Calculator for Image Clarity Measurement
- 802.3at PoE Compliant
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage