Actiontec Screenbeam Mini 2 Wireless Display Adapter - Full HD, 1920 x 1080, Wireless, DualBand (2.4GHz & 5GHz) Wifi, Intel WiDi-ready,, Windows 8.1+ & Android 4.2+ devices - SBWD60A01Item#: QCI-300807789 | Model#: SBWD60A01
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Actiontec Screenbeam Mini 2 Wireless Adapter Product Details
With ScreenBeam Mini 2, you can enjoy your favorite videos, photos and movies on the best display in the house. Simply connect the tiny adapter to your HDTV and you can wirelessly display content from a compatible laptop, tablet, or smartphone. That means you can sit back and watch movies from Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon, or YouTube on your HDTV. Unlike media players that restrict you to specific apps and browsers, ScreenBeam Mini 2 lets you share virtually any local or online content from your device, including photos, documents, presentations, apps, and more. Whatever you see on your mobile device's display, you can mirror onto the HDTV.
Compatible with millions of devices: Windows 8.1+ or Android 4.2+ devices supporting Miracast or Intel WiDi. NOT compatible with Apple products.
Click Here to confirm your device’s compatibility.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Wirelessly stream all the things you love, including movies, videos, photos, music, applications, web browsing, presentations, documents and more, directly to your big screen HDTV
- Perfect for home, office, schools, and traveling
- Peer to peer connection, no Wi-Fi network required
- Supports dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi for faster performance and broader compatibility
- Full 1080p30 HD video
- Ultra-low latency for the best possible experience
- Get set up in minutes... Everything you need is included in the box
Manufactured by: Actiontec
Warranty provided by: Actiontec
UPC No: 789286808622
Mfg Part No: SBWD60A01
( Length:2, Width:6, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 12.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Actiontec logos are registered trademarks of Actiontec. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.