Help your desktop perform at its best with this Crucial 4GB DDR3L Memory that operates at speeds up to 1600 MT/s and has a CL11 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V. It is Unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard UDIMM layout of 240 pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3L UDIMM memory. Crucial memory empowers your desktop to achieve faster application loading times, faster system responsiveness, and increased ability to multitask and handle data-intensive programs. So purchase the Crucial 4GB 1600 MT/s UDIMM Memory today!
Crucial Memory - 4GB DDR3L SDRAM, 1600 MT/s (PC3L-12800), CL11, Unbuffered, UDIMM 240-Pin - CT51264BD160BItem#: OQC-300807769 | Model#: CT51264BD160B
- Price Was:
- Instant Savings:
- - $7.00 (14%)
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Crucial 4GB 1600 MT/s UDIMM Memory-CT51264BD160B Product Details
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- UDIMM 240-Pin; provides a 64-bit data path
- 1600 MT/s (PC3L-12800); provides high speed in order to process multiple activities
- 4GB DDR3L Memory; execute multiple tasks at same point of time
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
UPC No: 649528754110
Mfg Part No: CT51264BD160B
( Length:7, Width:2, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.