Tripp Lite 21U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure - SRW21U Product Details
Tripp Lite 21U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet
The Tripp Lite 21U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. It is made up from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish; the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds. Its side panels and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing. The SRW21U comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. Buy Tripp Lite 21U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet today!
- Perfect for network closets, retail outlets, offices, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure and out of the way
- Houses standard 19 in. rack equipment in 21U of space
- Supports maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Enclosure can be rotated 180° so lockable front door can open left or right
- Door and lockable, removable side panels are ventilated to allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Vented top and bottom panels help remove warm air and draw in cool air
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332187321
Mfg Part No: SRW21U
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 67.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.