Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip SUPER725B Product Details
Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip
The Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip features a surge suppression rating of 2160 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes. It includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression, as well as technology that filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise, preventing interference from disrupting your electronics and inflicting damage or data loss. Your computer and peripherals plug into seven NEMA 5-15R outlets. Two outlets are mounted on the side to let the SUPER725B accommodate three bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets. Integrated 15-amp circuit breaker protects all outlets against dangerous overloads. On/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. A green LED indicates protection status, while a red LED assures that your wall outlet is properly grounded. The 25-foot AC power cord allows the SUPER725B to reach distant outlets, while its right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug allows equipment and furniture to be moved flush against the wall to save space. Buy Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip today!
- 2160-joule rating protects your computer, printer, scanner, external hard drive and other sensitive electronic components against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- 7 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals
- 25 ft. AC power cord long enough to reach distant outlets
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332189844
Mfg Part No: SUPER725B
( Length:13, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 3.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.