Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full Tower - M/B Compatibility(ATX, MicroATX, Mini-ITX, E-ATX, XL-ATX), 3x 5.25" Bays, 4x 2.5in, 6x Combo 3.5in/2.5in, 4x USB 3.0/2.0, White - CC-9011074-WWItem#: JOR-300806022 | Model#: CC-9011074-WW
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full Tower White Product Details
Industry-leading design and a fully windowed door.
The Graphite Series 760T full-tower PC case starts with a visually stunning design that’s a match for its stunning performance potential.
The beauty begins on the outside with its sculpted shapes and ingenious, full windowed hinged side panels with flush-mount latches. The front panel has two massive 140mm intake fans bathed in soft LED light, and there’s a dual-speed fan selector for performance or silence. Inside, there’s ample cooling potential, with eight fan mounting locations and room for multiple radiators for self-contained liquid CPU coolers, or even custom liquid cooling. And, clever touches like modular drive cages and laterally mounted SSD bays maximize interior volume to help your high-performance dreams come true.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Sculpted, design-forward exterior for systems that should look as good as they perform
- Full windowed, hinged side panels with flush-mounted latches
- Dual AF140L 140mm front intake fans with LEDs
- Dual-speed fan selector for performance or silence
- Ample cooling potential, with eight fan mounts and room for multiple radiators
- Side-mounted SSD bays and modular 3.5” drive bays maximize interior volume
Corsair Graphite Series 760T Installation Guide
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
UPC No: 843591055703
Mfg Part No: CC-9011074-WW
( Length:26, Width:13, Depth:25)
Shipping Weight: 30.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 38pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.