Corsair® CX Series™ Modular CX750M Power Supply - 750 Watt, 80 PLUS®, Bronze certified ATX,Modular Cabling, Active PFC, Single +12V Rail, Low Noise, Trouble-free Installation - CP-9020061-NAItem#: JOR-300805670 | Model#: CP-9020061-NA
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Corsair® CX Series™ Modular CX750M Power Supply Product Details
Corsair® CX Series™ Modular CX750M Power Supply
Choose the Corsair CX Series 750W Power Supply for its high reliability. It is easy to install and silent in its operations. A 750W power supply ensures a high-wattage, reliable and efficient PSU. With 80+ bronze you get up to 85% energy efficiency under stringent conditions. It is also compliant with Intel standard ATX and its modular cabling removes clutter and enhances airflow inside the chassis. Its active PFC allows power distribution to operate at its maximum efficiency. A single +12V rail offers simple maximum compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other units. This device is low on noise and is easy to install. Order the Corsair® CX Series™ Modular CX750M Power Supply right away.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 750W Power Supply; high-wattage, reliable and highly efficient PSU
- 80+ bronze; delivering up to 85% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- ATX; Compliant with Intel standard ATX
- Modular Cabling; eliminate clutter and improve airflow inside the chassis
- Active PFC; allows power distribution to operate at its maximum efficiency
- Single +12V Rail; offers simple configuration and maximum compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other components
- Low Noise; silent operations
- Installation; trouble free step by step installation
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
UPC No: 843591030755
Mfg Part No: CP-9020061-NA
( Length:5, Width:12, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 6.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.