NEC XGA DLP 4000 Lumen Projector - 4000 Lumen, XGA 1024x768 Native Resolution, WUXGA 1920x1200 Maximum Resolution, 10000:1 Contrast Ratio, 2xHDMI Inputs, 1xVGA, 20W Speaker - NP-M403XItem#: NEC-300805439 | Model#: NP-M403X
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
NEC XGA DLP 4000 Lumen Projector - 9876983 Product Details
NEC XGA DLP 4000 Lumen Projector
The NEC XGA DLP 4000 Lumen Projector is an ideal fit to display business presentations or educational slides to educate the needy ones. It possesses XGA(1024x768) native resolution which proves ideal for education and SMB environments that require bright images and eco-friendly appeal. This 4000 Lumen projector provides lamp life up to 8000 hours and an elevated contrast ratio scaling up to 10000:1. The versatile, color-coded connections to various sources help a great deal in classroom and conference room usage, including those in healthcare environments where its DICOM Simulation technology can be utilized to maximum. The AutoSense(TM) intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one touch optimization. Hence, go ahead and order the NEC XGA DLP 4000 Lumen Projector as soon as possible!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Wireless Communication; enhances portability
- Maintenance free design; eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and/or changing the filters
- 20Watt Speakers; provides volume needed for large rooms
- Automatic Keystone Correction; projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen
- ECO Mode™ technology; helps in extending the lamp life and lowers power consumption
Manufactured by: NEC Display Solutions
Warranty provided by: NEC Display Solutions
UPC No: 805736059151
Mfg Part No: NP-M403X
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 11.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NEC Display Solutions logos are registered trademarks of NEC Display Solutions. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.