TrippLite High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet M/M Product Details
Tripp Lite P569 Series HDMI cables are the latest generation of Digital Video and Audio: HDMI High Speed with Ethernet. These cables offer the highest level of performance by HDMI: supports Ethernet Data Connectivity, Audio Return Channel, 3D support, and video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160. High Speed (or “category 2”) HDMI cables have been tested to perform at speeds of 340Mhz or up to 10.2Gbps, which is the highest bandwidth currently available over an HDMI cable and, can successfully handle 1080p signals including those at increased color depths and/or increased refresh rates from the source. These cables are backward compatible with previous versions of HDMI, and will work in all HDMI cabling scenarios.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 50-ft. High Speed with Ethernet HDMI cable v1.4
- Supports transmission speeds up to 10.2Gbps
- Backward compatible to previous HDMI generations
- Video mirroring with iPad2
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332186041
Mfg Part No: P569-050
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.