Transcend MSA370 256GB SSD – 256GB Storage, Internal Unit, mSATA Form Factor, SATA III 6Gb/S, Up to 560MBps Read Speed & Up to 310MBps Write Speed, Multi-level cell NAND Flash Memory - TS256GMSA370Item#: TNQ-300805337 | Model#: TS256GMSA370
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Transcend MSA370 256GB mSATA SSD - TS256GMSA370 Product Details
Transcend MSA370 256GB mSATA SSD
Get a reliable and high speed storage performance with the Transcend MSA370 256GB mSATA SSD. Its space saving mSATA form factor makes it ideal for maximizing the storage of modern days compact and portable computing devices, such as laptops, ultrabooks, tablet, all-in-one, mini-PCs and slim servers. Made with Multi-level cell (MLC) NAND flash memory technology, it adds 256GB storage to your system, while the built-in wear-leveling algorithm ensures reliable data transfer. The SATA III 6Gb/S interface gives read speed of up to 560MBps and write speed of up to 310MBps, to maximize overall performance of your PC with faster responsiveness and lower application launch time for running various data and multimedia based applications. It supports Intel Smart Response Technology (ISRT), to configure your computer system with an SSD used as cache memory between the hard disk drive and system memory. The support to DevSleep mode allows devices to completely shut down the SATA interface and conserve battery life, whereas with support to S.M.A.R.T, TRIM & NCQ commands, it ensures reliable and efficient performance. So, order the Transcend MSA370 256GB mSATA SSD at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 256GB SSD; provides enough space to save the frequently used applications and operating system
- mSATA form factor; enables easy compatibility with a variety of modern days compact and lightweight systems and multimedia devices
- Supports DevSleep mode; lets devices to completely shut down the SATA interface and conserve battery life
- Supports S.M.A.R.T, TRIM & NCQ commands; gives maximum performance with high efficiency
- SATA III 6Gbit/s Interface along with up to 560MBps read & up to 310MBps write speed; allows smooth operation with faster system responsiveness and reduced application launch time
- Built-in wear-leveling algorithm; ensures reliable data transfer
Manufactured by: Transcend
Warranty provided by: Transcend
UPC No: 760557829379
Mfg Part No: TS256GMSA370
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Transcend logos are registered trademarks of Transcend. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.