Vantec PCIe Host Card - UGT-PC331AC Product Details
Vantec PCIe Host Card
The Vantec PCIe Host Card is fully compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0. The throughput rates up to 5 Gbps of the single lane PCI Express. There are 3 USB 3.0 ports; two USB 3.0 Type A and one USB 3.0 Type C port. The Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system. The built-in SATA power connector provides power to bus-powered device. It supports operating systems like Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2003/2008/2012, Linux OS System with 4GB RAM or more. Buy the Vantec PCIe Host Card right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Single lane PCI Express throughput rates up to 5 Gbps
- 3 USB 3.0 ports; two USB 3.0 Type A and one USB 3.0 Type C port
- Hot-swapping feature allows; you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system
- SATA power connector provides power to bus-powered device
Manufactured by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
Warranty provided by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
UPC No: 814927019577
Mfg Part No: UGT-PC331AC
( Length:15, Width:10, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 4pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Vantec Thermal Technologies logos are registered trademarks of Vantec Thermal Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.