Vantec NexStar 6G 2.5” Hard Drive Enclosure - USB 3.0, Compatible with USB 2.0 & USB 1.1, Supports 2.5” HDD/SSD Up to 2TB, Up to SATA III 6Gbps Connection, USB Power Cable - NST-266SU3-BKItem#: VA2-300804572 | Model#: NST-266SU3-BK
- Currently out of Stock (Details)
Vantec NexStar NST-266SU3-BK Hard Drive Enclosure Product Details
Vantec NexStar 6G 2.5” Hard Drive Enclosure
Connect any 2.5” hard drive to the system with Vantec the NexStar 6G 2.5” Hard Drive Enclosure. It allows you to carry along important business projects on the hard drive and get instant access to it. Its slim design is made of aluminum for added safety and to effectively draw the heat away from the drive. It is compatible with 2.5” HDD or SSD with SATA I/II/III interface. The external interface of USB 3.0 Type-A interface gives high speed data transmission and is also backward compatible with devices USB 2.0 & USB 1.1 port. Its multiple operating system supports enables its usage with Windows and MAC environments. The light weight and small form factor go very well everywhere you go. With up to 2TB data handling capacity and high speed interface, it can be used in a variety of high end applications. It is also designed with smart and green features to extend the life of the drive by spinning down when the system goes to sleep thus saving energy when it is not in use. Purchase the Vantec NexStar 6G 2.5” Hard Drive Enclosure now!
- USB 3.0 external interface
- Multiplatform support
- Backward compatible with USB 23.0 & USB 1.1 devices
- Aluminum casing provides excellent heat dissipation and protection to the hard disk drive
- Compatible with 2.5” HDD/SSD having up to 2TB storage capacity
- Green features extends drive life and saving energy consumption
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
Warranty provided by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
UPC No: 844767020709
Mfg Part No: NST-266SU3-BK
( Length:12, Width:12, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 8pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Vantec Thermal Technologies logos are registered trademarks of Vantec Thermal Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.