ASUS Portable Monitor
The ASUS Full HD Portable Monitor is one of the world's slimmest and lightest USB monitors designed with a sleek and metallic finish. The USB 3.0 cable provides power and data transmission. Thanks to the high bandwidth speed of the USB 3.0 cable, you'll be able to enjoy fluid images from your connected device. This makes having a portable on-the-go multi-display setup a reality. The patent-pending, Auto-rotating display can automatically sense its orientation and switches the display between landscape and portrait based on it's position. Combined with a IPS Display, it ensures better viewing angles and nearly no color shift promise. The ASUS 15.6" FHD Portable Monitor is also built with ASUS EzLink Technology that offloads graphics processing fro the PC to dedicated hardware in the monitor. All you need is a sufficient amount of USB ports. EzLink technology also automatically restores application window positions as the ASUS 15.6" Full HD Portable Monitor is connected and disconnected. Get yours today!
ASUS Portable Monitor - 15.6" Full HD 1920x1080, 14ms Response Time, 700:1 Contrast Ratio, 200 cd/m˛, 0.179mm Pixel Pitch, USB 3.0, Panel Type, Auto-rotating Display, Two-way Adjustable Stand - MB169BItem#: AS0-300804453 | Model#: MB169B+
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
ASUS 15.6" Full HD Portable Monitor Product Details
ASUS Portable Monitor
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- IPS Panel; for improved color accuracy and energy efficiency
- 1920x1080; watch your favorite sports & movies in FHD resolution
- 700:1 Contrast Ratio; experience intricate details delivered through richer & deeper blacks
- 14ms Response Time; reduces distortion in action-packed scenes
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
UPC No: 886227957378
Mfg Part No: MB169B+
( Length:18, Width:16, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 4.5000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 18pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.