Vantec USB to SATA/IDE Adapter Product Details
Vantec USB 2.0 to SATA (Serial ATA)/IDE Adapter
Use the Vantec USB 2.0 to SATA (Serial ATA)/IDE Adapter to connect almost any drive to your computer. This adapter offers a flexible way to integrate internal or external drives to your PC via USB. Connect your HDD and deliver up to 480Mbps speeds for a smooth and continuous workflow. You can also power up your drives outside your system for quick and instant adding or swapping between drives without opening the case, thanks to its external power adapter. Order the Vantec USB 2.0 to SATA (Serial ATA)/IDE Adapter now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- SATA/IDE to USB Adapter; offers a flexible way to connect drives to your PC via USB
- 480Mbps data transfer rate; provides smooth and fast interaction with your PC
- External power adapter; power up your devices outside the system for quick and instant adding or swapping between drives without opening the case
- SATA to USB 2.0
- 3.5" & 5.25" IDE to USB 2.0
- 2.5" IDE to USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 70 x 43 x 10 mm
- Cable Length: 92cm (36in)
- Transfer Rates Up to 12Mbps With USB 1.1
- Transfer Rates Up to 480Mbps With USB 2.0
- Easily add storage to any system with USB
- Currently supports up to 2TB
- Supports ATA/ATAPI-7
- Supports LBA-48 Addressing
- Hot-swappable: Plug and play without rebooting!
Manufactured by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
Warranty provided by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
UPC No: 844767003641
Mfg Part No: CB-ISATAU2
( Length:12, Width:10, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.9500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Vantec Thermal Technologies logos are registered trademarks of Vantec Thermal Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.