APC Back-UPS Connect - BGE50ML Product Details
The APC Back-UPS Connect features a lithium-ion battery pack that provides hours of critical power to your network during outages. This backup power source ensures you can get weather updates, make phone/video calls, check e-mail, stream movies, continue gaming, maintain home automation/wireless security connectivity, and more.
- Lithium-ion battery: Lithium-ion batteries provide twice the service life of a typical lead acid battery and are small, light and environmentally friendly.
- USB charging ports: Simultaneously charge mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Mobile device compatible: Mobile power packs recharge all devices that connect to power using a USB cable, including your mobile phone, tablet, audio player, handheld gaming console, and e-reader.
- Pass-through charging: Charge your mobile power pack and connected devices simultaneously.
- Removable mobile power pack: Remove the power pack for convenient mobile charging when you're on the go. This compact, portable battery charges a smartphone five times from 0 to 100 percent before it needs to be recharged itself.
- Rotating outlets: Flexible installation for any home or office setup.
- Smart charging port: A 2.4 amp USB port integrates Smart Charging technology to maximize charging speeds according to the type of device detected.
- Fast recharge: The removable mobile power pack charges in under 2.5 hours when docked in the base unit, so you always have network or mobile power when you need it.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304314097
Mfg Part No: BGE50ML
( Length:14, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 4.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.