Samsung Galaxy Tab E Tablet - 9.6" Multi-Touch 1280x800 (WXGA) Resolution, 1.2GHz Quad-Core CPU, 1.5GB RAM, 16GB ROM, WiFi, Bluetooth, 5MP Rear/2MP Front Camera, Android 5.1, Black - SM-T560NZKUXACItem#: SSL-300801253 | Model#: SM-T560NZKUXAC
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Samsung Galaxy Tab E Tablet Product Details
Samsung Galaxy Tab E Tablet
Stay connected and entertained wherever you go with the Samsung Galaxy Tab E Tablet . This featured packed tablet is powered by a next-generation QUALCOMM APQ8016 Quad-core processor that runs at 1.2GHz of clock speed to deliver uncompromising computing performance for unstoppable entertainment while you're on the go. This ultra-sleek tablet comes with a massive 9.6" Multi-Touch display and 1280 x 800 resolution that delivers vibrant images and visuals so that your entertainment content can be enjoyed with utmost ease. It also comes equipped with a staggering 16GB of storage capacity to store your files, documents, and other multimedia content. It runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS, granting you a new visual interface and excellent support for games and other sorts of entertainment applications. Additionally, Its 5MP Rear Camera and 2MP Front Camera allows you to take pictures and selfies with ease. Buy Samsung Galaxy Tab E Tablet now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 9.6" 1280x800 (WXGA) Multi-touch Display; delivers vibrant images and visuals
- QUALCOMM APQ8016 Quad-core 1.2GHz, 16GB Storage and 1.5GB RAM; provides storage and smooth performance
- Android 5.1 Lollipop; provides the core features and functionality
- 5MP Rear and 2MP Front Camera; provides clear and crisp photos and videos
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth; provides extremely low-energy wireless connectivity
Manufactured by: Samsung
Warranty provided by: Samsung
UPC No: 887276113784
Mfg Part No: SM-T560NZKUXAC
( Length:6, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Samsung logos are registered trademarks of Samsung. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.