Intel DC S3610 Series Internal Solid State Drive - 400GB, 1.8", MLC, SATA 6Gb/s, 500MB/s Read Transfer Rate, 370MB/s Write Transfer Rate - SSDSC1BG400G401Item#: IE2-300799183 | Model#: SSDSC1BG400G401
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
Intel DC S3610 400GB Internal Solid State Drive Product Details
Intel DC S3610 Series 400GB Internal SSD
Increase the storage capacity of your computer system that is built in legacy infrastructure Intel DC S3610 Series Internal Solid State Drive. It offers a huge data storage capacity of 400GB to save all types of data, applications and multimedia projects that is based on MLC Intel NAND Technology for the cost is 2- 4x less than SLC, but with lower write speeds. MLC typically uses some form of error correction code per block. These larger capacity SSDs enable data centers to increase data stored per rack unit. Realize the performance benefits SSDs provide over HDDs, without expanding the server footprint. Its compact 1.8" form factor design features, makes it easy to use specially with servers and other digital storage systems.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 400GB Storage capacity; offers a massive storage space to save all types of data and multimedia files
- SATA interface; provide high speed saving and accessing of data
- 1.8" form factor; enables wide compatibility with laptop, desktop, workstation, severs and other digital storage system
- Solid State Drive; can locate, retrieve or write data almost instantly compared to HDD
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858294904
Mfg Part No: SSDSC1BG400G401
( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.