VisionTek 3 Foot High-Speed HDMI to DVI-D Cable Product Details
The connection possibilities of the VisionTek 3 Ft High Speed HDMI to DVI-D Cable are nearly infinite.
Use it to connect your DVI-equipped computer, or any other device with a DVI connection, to your home theater or any other device that utilizes an HDMI® connection. It also supports bi-directional operation, so you can connect HDMI devices like Blu-ray™ players and video game consoles to DVI-equipped TVs or monitors. No matter how you use it, this fully HDCP compliant cable supports high-bandwidth, uncompressed video, and provides your system with high-definition video quality. Turn Your PC or Mac Into A Home Theater
Now you can connect computers with DVI connections, including Mac® minis and certain laptops, to an HDMI-equipped HDTV, projector, or other display device to create a home theater.
Connects Your Entertainment Devices
This cable offers optimal support for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and is ideal for connecting computers and other components with HDMI outputs, such as Blu-ray players or Xbox 360®/PlayStation® 3 game consoles, to DVI-equipped televisions or monitors.
Premium Construction for Maximum Signal Integrity
The VisionTek 3 Foot High-Speed HDMI to DVI-D Cable is engineered with the highest quality components and processes. A PVC jacket, molded ends, and inner hood soldered 360° to the connector all combine to deliver complete, end-to-end shielding.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- HDMI Type A Male to DVI-D 24+1 Pin Female connector with precision impendance matching design.
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality.
- Supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video at 24 bits/pixel, 165MHz max clock frequency.
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and data rates to 5Gb/s.
- Bi-Directional Operation Support: Delivers digital video from a computer or other HDMI-enabled output device to a DVI-D display*.
- Double shielded for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interference.
- Length: 3 feet
Manufactured by: VisionTek
Warranty provided by: VisionTek
UPC No: 784090032942
Mfg Part No: 900742
( Length:12, Width:3, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- VisionTek logos are registered trademarks of VisionTek. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.