Cisco 24 Port unmanaged Switch - SG110-24HP-NA Product Details
Cisco 24 ports Ethernet Switch
Manage your network smartly through Cisco 24 ports Ethernet Unmanaged Switch. It’s a switch that’s an ideal solution for small sized businesses, and also for enterprises where simple network has to be managed. This switch contains 10/100/1000Mbps port models. Easily build a highly reliable network to connect your computers, printers, copiers, and other office equipment. These switches provide all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure. Just plug it in, connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work. These switches are designed to suit any office space with basic network needs and with better power efficiency. They use less power and provide the robust, reliable connectivity your business demands, as well as support for advanced features such as quality of service (QoS), Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, loop prevention, and cable diagnostics. Order the Cisco 24 ports Ethernet Switch today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Ease of use; with no software to install and no need to configure
- High performance; with these switches you can run your business applications, including bandwidth-intensive video services
- Power over Ethernet (PoE); Cisco 110 Series switches are available with PoE ports on both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet models.
- Reduced energy costs; conserve energy by optimizing power use without compromising performance
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 882658722844
Mfg Part No: SG110-24HP-NA
( Length:21, Width:13, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 8.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.