Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit NUC5i3MYHE - Core Product Details
Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit
From enterprise to small and medium business, university computing labs to call centers, the Intel NUC is driving new models of computing in small spaces. The Intel NUC NUC5i3MYHE kit, built with a 5th generation Intel Core i3 processor, have a small footprint, but big potential. With 4K display support it’s an ideal device for digital signage with video analytics, digital kiosk, intelligent vending, or PC replacement. The advanced capabilities of the Intel Core i3 processor gives your customers performance to run video analytics to help target and personalize messages and offers to the right audience. And the triple display capability means your customers can deliver their messages across multiple screens.
A serial port option to connect legacy embedded devices means that you can customize the Intel NUC for a wide-range of usages, including POS systems. A replaceable lid further extends options for customization, enabling third-party innovation and usage models with NFC and USB headers. Intel NUC NUC5i5MYHE has the option to install a 2.5" HDD or an M.2 SSD. The choice gives your customers options to store all their files locally or take advantage of the fast, power-efficient M.2 form factor which minimizes load times and improves reliability
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Mini PC; ultra small unit to occupy less space but still give you more power
- Intel Core i3-5010U processor; latest high-end processor to allow you to multi-task with ease
- Intel HD 5500 Graphics with Display port; enjoy 4k HD visuals on a variety of display devices
- Multipurpose; can be setup as a home entertainment system, gaming machine, digital jukebox or more
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858288613
Mfg Part No: BLKNUC5I3MYHE
( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.