HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server - 2 Way, Intel Xeon E5-2620V3, 2.4GHz, Hexa Core, 16GB DDR4, No HDD, Hot Swap 2.5" SFF Bays, Matrox G200, 4xGbE Ports, 1U Rackmountable - 800079-S01Item#: HQR-300793606 | Model#: 800079-S01
Currently Out Of Stock!
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server - 800079-S01 Product Details
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server is dedicated to meet the most demanding dynamic computing workloads. This performance driven dense 1U server is essential for data centers and it can be confidentially deployed for virtualization, data base or high-performance computing. This server is powered by Intel Xeon E5-2620V3 2.4GHz Hexa Core processor and 16GB DDR4 memory. It supports maxium up to two Intel Xeon E5 2600 v3 processors that deliver up to a 70% performance gain and 36% in efficiency over the Gen8 family. This server has up to 24 HP DDR4 SmartMemory DIMM slots with built-in intelligence to improve performance, reduce downtime and energy costs resulting in up to 14% better throughput performance. Manage your DL360 Gen9 Server in any IT environment by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks: deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease. Buy HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Xeon E5-2620V3 2.4GHz Hexa Core processor; ensures smooth system performance
- 16GB DDR4 SDRAM; accomplish more tasks in less time
- 24 HP DDR4 SmartMemory DIMM slots; supporting up to 384GB of DDR4 memory
- Hot Swap 2.5" SFF Bays
- Smart Array P440ar with 2GB FBWC
- Matrox G200 Graphics Processor
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- No HDD installed
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPE (Canada)
UPC No: 889296014836
Mfg Part No: 800079-S01
( Length:39, Width:23, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 54.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPE (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.