TP-LINK RE200 Wireless Range Extender Product Details
TP-LINK Wireless Range Extender
Enjoy incredible high speed dual band wireless network access at your home or office with the TP-LINK Wireless Range Extender. It is a dual band device and operates using the 2.4GHz frequency band and the 5GHz frequency to provide connectivity to a wide area for an improved wireless experience. It expands your existing Wi-Fi coverage with 11AC Wi-Fi technology that enables you to place your smart TV, desktop PC and other devices where you want with high performance. It works with any standard Wi-Fi router and creates stronger dual-band connections in hard-to-reach areas, allowing you to enjoy seamless wireless coverage for laptops, smart phones, tablets and other wireless-enabled devices. This excellent range extender also comes with a Ethernet port for connecting and bridging an additional network device, such as a PC or TV, to your Wi-Fi network. It supports advanced WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK encryptions to protect your important data across the connection while the integrated Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS) function offers quick access to your wireless network at the touch of a button. Buy the TP-LINK Wireless Range Extender today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Dual band; delivers 300Mbps 2.4GHz wireless rate + 5GHz 433Mbps wireless data rates
- WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption; enables secure wireless connection
- Compatible; with 5 GHz IEEE 802.11ac and 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
- Easy configuration by just pushing ‘RE’ button on the range extender and WPS button on your router
- Smart Signal Indicator Light help to find the right location to place the range extender
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TP-Link
Warranty provided by: TP-Link
UPC No: 845973071875
Mfg Part No: RE200
( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TP-Link logos are registered trademarks of TP-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.