CyberPower Metered ATS Series - Power Distribution Product Details
CyberPower Metered ATS Series - Power Distribution UnitThe CyberPower Metered ATS Series is a 10-outlet 1U rack mount metered auto transfer switch (ATS) PDU, provides 100-120V / 20A output. The PDU distributes power to 10 NEMA 5-20R receptacles from redundant NEMA 5-20P plugs. Dual power cords can be plugged into separate power sources to provide redundancy to single-corded equipment. If there is a power failure or an under/over voltage, the PDU will switch to the secondary power source to insure continuous operation.
The LCD provides local monitoring of the PDU. Electrical current is displayed in amps and the LCD can be toggled to display input/output voltage, power usage (kW), and hardware/LCD firmware versions. The PDU20M10AT includes a SNMP/HTTP card slot for adding an RMCARD202 or RMCARD203 (sold separately). The unit has a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and a 10-foot AC power cord. It can be mounted horizontally, includes a cord retention tray and is UL60950 1 & FCC Class A certified.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Power Distribution Unit; offers 10 outlets for connecting your critical equipment
- Built-in power protection; keeps your devices safe from unstable electrical surges
- Included accessories: cable retention brackets
- Features: LCD display, LED indicators, Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS), firmware upgradable, right-angle connector
- Included: rack mounting kit and cord retention brackets
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPowerPC
UPC No: 649532610815
Mfg Part No: PDU20M10AT
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 14.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.