Optoma W316ST DLP projector - W316ST Product Details
Optoma DLP projector
The Optoma W316ST is the perfect short throw projector solution for use in classrooms, training rooms, higher education, houses of worship and digital signage applications. With a powerful 3600 lumens bright image, a stunning contrast ratio and Dynamic Black technology, the W316ST delivers bright large-screen short throw presentations with superb image clarity, razor sharp detail and remarkable color accuracy. It provides complete connectivity for compatibility with analog and digital sources, including HDMI v1.4a with Full 3D capability, 2x VGA-in, VGA loop through, 2x audio-in, audio-out, RJ45, RS-232 control and advanced remote with laser and mouse control. Ultra-long lamp life and filter-free design minimize the cost of operation.
- Low ownership costs - up to 8,000 hours² lamp life
- Bright projection – 3600 ANSI lumens
- XGA resolution, 20,000:1 contrast ratio, HDMI input
- Crestron RoomView® – RJ45 control and monitoring
Manufactured by: Optoma
Warranty provided by: Optoma
UPC No: 796435419172
Mfg Part No: W316ST
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 6.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Optoma logos are registered trademarks of Optoma. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.