CyberPower Metered ATS Series - Power Distribution Unit - Rack Mountable, AC 200, 240 V, RS-232, 10 Output Connectors, 10Ft Power Cord - 1U - PDU20MHVIEC10ATItem#: CY7-300744605 | Model#: PDU20MHVIEC10AT
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
CyberPower Metered ATS Series - Power Distribution Product Details
The CyberPower PDU20MHVIEC10AT, 10-outlet 1U rack mount metered auto transfer switch (ATS) power distribution unit (PDU), provides 200-240V / 20A output. The PDU distributes unfiltered electrical pass-through to 10 IEC-320 (8) C13 / (2) C19 receptacles from redundant IEC-320 C20 plugs. Dual power cords can be plugged into separate power sources to provide redundancy to single-corded connected equipment. If power for the primary source exceeds the lower or upper thresholds, or if power fails, the PDU will switch to the secondary power source to ensure continuous operation. The PDU will switch back to the primary power source when incoming power becomes stable.
The LCD provides local monitoring of the PDU. Perform load management by using the display to measure the electrical current (displayed in amperes) used by connected equipment. The LCD can also display input and output voltages, to diagnose potential issues with input AC power. Active power consumption (displayed in kilowatts) and hardware and firmware versions are also viewable on the LCD screen.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Metered Auto Transfer Switch (ATS) PDU
- Digital Display (Load, Voltage, and KW)
- 2 x IEC-320 C20 Plugs for Redundancy
- 10 IEC-320 (8) C13 / (2) C19 Outlets (10 Rear)
- 200-240V AC - 50/60Hz - 20-amp electrical capacity
- 1U rack mount
- SNMP/HTTP Card Slot
- Rugged, industrial-grade metal housing
- 10-ft. power cord
- Three-year warranty
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPowerPC
UPC No: 649532610884
Mfg Part No: PDU20MHVIEC10AT
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 13.2200 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.