HPE 5406R zl2 Switch - Supports Up to 48 10GbE Ports Freescale P2020 Dual Core @ 1.2 GHz 16 MB Flash 1 GB SD Card 4 GB DDR3 SODIMM 392.8 Mpps Throughput 528 Gb/s Switching CLI/IMC - J9821AItem#: HQR-300731088 | Model#: J9821A
- Usually Ships in 10 - 30 Business Days (Details)
HP 5406R zl2 Switch Product Details
HP 5406R zl2 Switch
Get a flexible, powerful and SDN-Ready campus network with the HP 5406R zl2 Switch. This next-generation modular switch is designed to meet the enterprise requirements, SMB, or core deployment of a branch office. It features 6 open module slots that can support a maximum of 48 10GbE ports or 144 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports or 144 mini-GBICs, or a combination. With the use of 5th generation HP Networking ASIC, hot-swappable modules and power supply, it provides uninterrupted power and allows swapping of modules with no impact on the network availability. The Layer 2 and 3 features combined with advanced DDOS protection, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, ARP Protection, policy-based routing, and ACLs, effectively manages the QoS and end-to-end application priorities. It provides 392.8 Mpps throughput with 528 Gb/s switching capacity at 1015 Gb/s Switch fabric speed. The HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) along with RMON, XRMON and sFlow provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities. Order the HP 5406R zl2 Switchtoday!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Autosensing Gigabit Ethernet ports; its sense the maximum speed possible on the network and provides optimum speed to the 10/10/1000 Mbps compatible devices
- Highly efficient modular Ethernet switch; with 392.8 Mpps throughput with 528 Gb/s switching capacity at 1015 Gb/s Switch fabric speed, it is deal for SMB and branch office core deployments
- Hot-swappable modules and power supply; allows swapping of modules and power supply with no impact on the network availability
- Wide scalability; with support for maximum of 48 10GbE ports or 144 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports or 144 mini-GBICs, or a combination and robust virtualization of Layer 3, it easily manages the enterprise requirement
- Manageable switch and advance security features; provide enhanced security, flexibility and policy enforcement on different levels of network access.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HPE (Canada)
UPC No: 888182309025
Mfg Part No: J9821A
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 445.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPE (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.