Brother MFC-7860DW All-in-One Mono Laser Printer Product Details
Brother MFC-7860DW All-in-One Black & White Laser Printer
The Brother MFC-7860DW All-in-One Black & White Laser Printer offers everything you need in a monochrome laser all-in-one for your small business or home office. The Brother MFC-7860DW All-in-One Black & White Laser Printer offers high-quality printing and also can be used to make a quick copy or send/receive faxes‡ without using a computer. Scan multiple pages using the 35-page capacity auto document feeder or use the document glass for scanning a single document. Its advanced capabilities allow you to scan documents to a file, image, OCR, E-mail, FTP site or E-mail Server. Plus, its built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet network interfaces allow you to easily share the Brother MFC-7860DW All-in-One Black & White Laser Printer, and its duplex printing capability enables you to produce professional-looking two-sided output.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Fast printing and copying: 27ppm, 2400 x 600 dpi
- Built-in Wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet network interfaces
- Color scanning at up to 19200 dpi (interpolated)
- Duplex printing
A Closer Look
- Flexible connectivity.
Built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet network interfaces for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Fast printing and copying.
Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 27ppm and produce professional-looking output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Easily produce two-sided output.
Print professional-looking two-sided documents and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying and faxing. This feature helps to reduce paper use and saves money.
- Convenient paper handling.
The MFC-7860DW can meet all of your printing needs via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray‡ that easily handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead.
- Versatile, high-quality color scanning.
Offers an up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of "scan-to" features
- Brother iPrint&Scan.
Free app download for wireless printing (JPEG images) from and scanning to your Android smartphone‡.
- Straight-through paper path.
A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- Time-saving ID copy feature.
Copy both sides of your identification card onto one page, keeping the original card size.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Brother MFC-7860DW Laser Printer Quick Setup Guide
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Brother (Canada)
Warranty provided by: Brother (Canada)
Mfg Part No: MFC7860DW
( Length:19, Width:20, Depth:20)
Shipping Weight: 30.7500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 34pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Brother (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of Brother (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.