Brother MFCL2740DW Laser Multifunction Printer Product Details
Brother MFCL2740DW Laser Multifunction Printer
Brother MFC all-in-ones can print, copy, scan or fax all from one compact machine, helping you to save space, time and money. In addition, products often offer cutting-edge features such as wireless connectivity, security functions and built-in expandability. Brother MFC all-in-one printers offer extraordinary versatility and performance features suitable for a wide range of user needs. Available in a variety of form factors and configurations that will meet virtually any requirement, Brother MFC all-in-ones deliver affordable and dependable solutions whether for your home, small office or business.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Monochrome resolution Up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Up to 32ppm and as fast as 8.5 seconds for first page output.
- Connection interfaces of USB 2.0 and Ethernet LAN.
Supported Operating Systems:
MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows XP Home Edition, MS Windows XP Professional, MS Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, Apple Mac OS X 10.8.x, MS Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, MS Windows Server 2012 R2, Apple Mac OS X 10.7.5, Apple Mac OS X 10.9.x
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Brother (Canada)
Warranty provided by: Brother (Canada)
UPC No: 012502638896
Mfg Part No: MFCL2740DW
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 31.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Brother (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of Brother (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.