EVGA 650W POWER SUPPLY - 650W, Double Ball Bearing, SATA x 9, 80 PLUS Gold, 100000 Hours MTBF, 135mm FAN, 24 PIN ATX x 1 - 120-G1-0650-XRItem#: EVG-300650939 | Model#: 120-G1-0650-XR
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
EVGA 650W POWER SUPPLY - 120-G1-0650-XR Product Details
The Perfect Power Supply Unit
Built to deliver exceptional performance, the EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1 Power Supply Unit is just perfect for next-generation computers. Its fully modular construct ensures better airflow and helps in keeping your system clutter-free. With a high-amperage multi-rail design, this PSU delivers powerful performance. This EVGA 650W power supply unit is equipped with high-quality Japanese capacitors for long-lasting performance. Besides, it features a double ball bearing fan of 135mm for better air circulation and optimum cooling. Being 80 Plus Gold-rated, the PSU also functions efficiently.
What it is and why you need it:
- EVGA 650 Watts power supply unit for 4th generation Intel Core processors
- 135mm sleeve bearing fan for superior cooling and silent operation
- Features 24-pin ATX, 8-pin PCIE connector, SATA and other cables for added functionality
- MTBF of 100,000 hours ensures high reliability
- Weight: 8lbs.
- Dimensions: 85 x 150 x 180mm (H x W x L)
- Standards and Certifications: TUV, cUL, UL, CB, CE, FCC, RCM, cTUVus, BSMI, CCC, WEEE and RoHS
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368030919
Mfg Part No: 120-G1-0650-XR
( Length:12, Width:10, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 7.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.