Crucial 16GB DDR4 RAM Memory - CT2K8G4DFD8213 Product Details
Crucial DDR4 16GB RAM Memory
Crucial DDR4 RAM Memory modules offering breakthroughs in speed and power. Every dependent server applications require increasingly higher densities of memory and higher levels of performance for networking, cloud computing, and virtualization to HPC, Big Data and more. And it is not achievable by DDR3 technology. Therefore next generation DDR4 memory is here. This memory comes with 2133 MHz and has a CL15 latency memory speed; provides ultra-fast data communication rate. It has 16GB of memory capacity through which you can manage multiple tasks with ease. It is a Registerred DIMM (RDIMM) with Error Correction Code (ECC). It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 RDIMM layout of 288 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 2133MT/s RDIMM memory. Crucial DDR4 memory is able to deliver up to 40% power-savings compared to standard DDR3 technology. Enhance your multitasking capabilities by adding this module kit to your machine. Order Crucial DDR4 16GB RAM Memory today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 16GB Capacity; double your server’s memory capacity and get more out of every module
- 2133 MHz Speed; Process data faster also enable up to twice the responsiveness, and increase memory bandwidth
- DDR4 memory; is an ideal way to increase memory bandwidth and capacity
- Energy-Efficient; DDR4 memory operates at just 1.2V compared to 1.5V for standard DDR3 server memory
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
UPC No: 649528768469
Mfg Part No: CT2K8G4DFD8213
( Length:7, Width:2, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.